A number of computer users who are accessing wireless Canon printer for their office work or personal printing jobs often complaint that their printer refuses to respond at certain intervals. If you are also the one who is experiencing Canon Printer Not Responding type of error message on the screen, it is the best to seek the help from experts’ technicians. They are talented and have proficiency to deal with such type of Canon printer problem. So, don’t delay in obtaining Canon Support or getting confused as it is reliable and trustworthy. Once you avail some ideas, your Canon printer will automatically respond and ready to print without any obstacle.
The main Causes of Encountering Canon Printer Not Responding Error
Keep your eyes feast on the below noted points as there you will know the reason behind getting such a complication.
- The printer driver is configured with an improper port
- An incorrect access point may got selected during the initial setup
- 3rd party firewall or antivirus software is interfering with the printer application
- Due to USB problem. Connect the cable to the port properly.
Solutions to Fix Canon Printer Not Responding Error
In most cases, the major culprit behind printer not responding error is due to having lack of communication between your PC and printer. If that is the issue, then below are the following points that might be helpful for you in exterminating this particular error code from your operating system. Have a look:
- First of all press the ‘Setup’ button on your wireless Canon printer and then go to Wireless LAN setup
- After that press OK
- You will now need to choose Easy Setup and confirm your choice by clicking on OK button
- Choose Access Point and then type Wi-Fi password correctly before you press OK button
- Search for the setup disk and then insert it into your PC. You will now have to run the setup program for installing the Canon printer to your operating system
- Choose Install button to start the process
- Start the printer installation process by clicking on Next button and following the on-screen instructions
- Now, wait for a while to complete the installation process
After finishing the above-written procedure, you can hassle-freely print documents with your Canon printer device. But in case yet finding the same error message, then give a ring at Canon Support Number and get united with the expert as well as qualified technicians. They will sort your problem out within a minute, for sure.