How To Download, Install, & Update Canon PRO 100 Driver
For Printer products, a driver is extensively necessary to be installed on your Windows or Mac operating system. The compatible driver enables the connection between your printer and computer and also acknowledges the Print Requests.
So, if you own a brand new Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer, first download the current released version of It. Make sure the driver you are attempting to download is compatible with the operating system of your Windows PC. Generally, the driver works like a bridge and hence lets your printer directly communicate with your computer so as print hassle-freely.
Minimum System Requirements For Canon PRO 100 Driver
The fully featured Canon Pixma Pro 100 Driver packages should be downloaded on your supported Windows. The minimum requirements of your Windows System for getting such a driver are as follows:
- Supported OS – Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- Windows 32-bit/64-bit.
- Storage Capacity – 26 MB
Stepwise Instructions To Download & Install Canon PRO 100 Driver
Canon Pro–100 is an inkjet printer highly portable and easier to use for printing solutions. You can even print the pages or photos without borderlines. But, for optimal printing performance, you need to have the right Canon Pixma Pro-100 Driver for your Windows. In general, Canon provides a compatible printer driver for each product at its official manufacturer’s website. So, to produce high-quality images from your Canon pro 100 printer, download the driver first and install it accurately.
1. Download The Canon PRO 100 Driver
However, the driver download is straightforward and lesser time-consuming. All you need is to walk through the below-noted guidelines:
In the very beginning, visit the official support site for Canon products.
- Afterward, go to the “Support” section and then click on the “Drivers & Downloads” tab.
- Now, type the model number of your Canon Printer i.e., “PIXMA PRO 100” in the search field and hit the “Go” button.
- Now, choose the printer you access from the appeared results.
- After that, give an instant click on the “Drivers & Downloads” tab.
- Now, under the “Drivers & Downloads” section, opt for the correct “Operating System” and “Language” by clicking the drop-down arrow.
- Then, click the “Drivers” tab.
- Hit the “Download” button to download the Canon Pro-100 Driver for your supported Window.
2. Install The Canon PRO 100 Driver
After downloading the driver from top-to-toe, strive to install it on your computer. For the driver installation, you need to go through the following course of action:
- Automatically, the downloaded file is saved in your computer’s Download folder.
- Locate the driver file and place a double-click on it consecutively to run the driver installation proactively.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompted guidelines to install the driver successfully.
Once the it has been successfully downloaded and installed on your Windows, you’re good to o with the print job. But you also have to cross-check that the driver you attempted to download & install is not a corrupt or outdated version. Otherwise, you can come across numerous printing issues.
How To Check Your Canon Pro-100 Driver For Update?
After the downloading, check it for an update. Whenever an update is available for the driver against your Canon Printer, install it immediately.
1. Using The Windows Update
Using the built-in Windows Update feature, you can check the available update and keep the software up to date with no hassle. Here’s the stepwise procedure to follow:
- Press the “Windows” + “I” keys to open the Windows Settings.
- Opt for the “Update & Security” option from the menu.
- Now, select the “Windows Update” tab from the side menu.
- Click on “Check for Updates”
- If there are any available updates for your Canon PRO 100 Driver, Windows update will automatically download and install them.
- Thus, wait for your driver update to finish.
- In the end, restart your Windows PC to apply the changes.
2. Using The Device Manager
Another possible way to install the driver update is using the Device Manager. It is a utility available in Windows purposely utilized to manage the devices connected to the computer. Here’re the directives to use the Device Manager tool for the installation of your Canon Pixma Pro-100 Driver:
- Press the “Windows logo” + “S” keys altogether to invoke the Windows Search.
- Now, type in “Device Manager” and hit the “Enter” key.
- Click on “Device Manager” from the displayed results to open it.
- Opt for the hardware you need to update.
- Now, right-click on the “Canon Pro 100” device and choose the option “Update Driver.”
- A new window will appear. Click the “Search Automatically for updated Driver Software” link.
- The tool will begin searching for the latest Canon Pro 100 Driver version and installing it automatically.
- Wait for the driver update process to finish.
- In the end, reboot your computer to apply the changes.
NOTE: Before striving to download the updated version of the Canon Pro 100 printer driver, your computer has an active internet connection.
Complete Guide On Installing Canon Pro 100 Driver Mac
Here are the required steps for quick downloading and installing Canon Pro 100 Driver Mac OS:
- First, visit the official Canon Support Center page on your Mac computer.
- Next, choose the printer model i.e., Canon Pro-100, and your preferred language.
- Now, click on the “Drivers & Software” tab.
- Choose the version of your Mac OS.
- After that, click the “Download Driver For Mac” button.
- The downloading process will begin and soon finish it.
- Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen displayed prompts.
- At last, click the “Install” button and add it to your Mac computer.
Common Troubleshooting Tips For Issues With Canon PRO 100 Driver
You can confront technical glitches while downloading, installing, or updating the Canon PRO 100 Driver. So, to eradicate the annoying driver issues with your Canon Pro-100 printer, implement the fewer fixing tips noted below:
- Make sure your Canon Pro-100 printer is appropriately connected to your Windows or Mac device.
- Check the USB cable for not defective and ensure that it is securely attached to the printer and computer.
- Make sure you have installed the most recent Canon Pixma Pro-100 Driver version.
- Try to reinstall the printer driver.
- Reset your printer to avoid any printing issues.
24×7 Canon Printer Support For Canon PRO Driver Download & Install
The Canon PRO 100 Driver is an excellent as well as essential tool for the printer to get the most out of the printing solution. However, its advanced features provide numerous effective options to customize the printing process for the best quality printouts.
The above-stated guide is to easily download and install the driver for your printer. But, in case you need further assistance regarding the driver download, feel free to reach out to us. You will surely obtain 24×7 Canon Printer Support online at an affordable rate. You will have your problem professionally resolved.