In this current era of technical world, Wireless printing machine has become more popular for the reason that it is simple and convenient. A wireless Canon printer lets many computers to print facility from anywhere, at every corner of the place, either home or office without using any wires or cables. Even users of Canon Printer can easily connect to their wireless network, through their devices without any need of entering a password. However, connecting to the devices and setting up Canon wireless printer is quite easier to do. But if you face any glitches when doing Canon Printer Wireless Setup by your own, then don’t feel bad! In thig blog, we have explained how to setup and connect your wireless printer with an ease form. So, simply, read it out and follow the same to complete the whole set up process in no time.
Desired Steps To Do Canon Printer Wireless Setup
Go through the below-mentioned instructions one-by-one to make your Canon wireless printer setup on your PC and use it to print the document without any hassle. Let’s have a glimpse at given points:
Step 1: Connect Your Canon Printer To Wi-Fi
Once you go through the following noted steps, you can effort-freely connect your Canon printer to your Wi-Fi. Hence, lets’ start doing the same:
- First, turn your Canon printer ON by pressing the Power button
- Next, click on “Settings” option, press the arrow button and once you get the “Device Settings” option, press “OK”
- Now, tap on arrow button until you see “LAN Settings”. Once you find it, click on OK tab
- Then after, press the arrow button until you go to wireless LAN setup. Now, click OK
- After doing this, the printer will start searching for the Wi-Fi network, in the meanwhile the light will be flashing
- If the searching process takes more time, then you can click on “Stop” button. Doing this will move to “Wireless LAN setup, standard setup”. Now, press OK
- Click on the arrow button until you get your wi-fi network. Once you find it, click OK
- After that, enter your password for the Wi-Fi and then press OK
- Once again tap “OK” button if the screen says connected
Step 2: Add Your Wireless Canon Printer To Your Computer
After successfully connection of your Canon wireless printer to your Wi-Fi network, it is required to add it to your computer to get it to work. Here’s how to add your printer to your computer. Follow the given points:
- Press the Windows logo and R keys simultaneously on your keyboard
- Doing this, Run dialog box will open
- Copy ‘control /name Microsoft.DevicesAndPrinters’ and paste it in your search box. And then click OK
- Tap “Add a Printer” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
- Now, at the end, you wireless Canon printer is successfully added in your PC and your printer is now been connected to your wi-fi network
After completing these two-steps, you can print a test page to check whether it is functioning appropriately or not.
Step 3: What To Do If Printer Is Not Working Well
If your Canon printer acts a bit weird, then:
- Any error notifications pop-up randomly during the print job
- It stops responding and even won’t print anything else
When you come across with any of these situations, then the possibilities are due to having an outdated or corrupt printer driver. So, if you update your printer driver immediately and see it fixes your problem. From the official manufacturing website, you can download and install an updated printer driver.
Contact To Tech-Savvy For Canon Wireless Printer Setup In Handy Way
Don’t get disheartened! If you have gone through all these aforementioned steps accordingly and yet your Canon Wireless Printer Setup is not done. We have team of tech-specialists working all day all night constantly to provide one-stop remedy with 100% satisfaction. So, get united with them via placing a single call on helpline number and follow their instructions in the same way as they directed. For sure, in a couple of second your wireless Canon printer will gonna be set up and you can frequently print the document.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Connect My Canon Printer To My Laptop Wirelessly?
First of all, you will have to connect your printer to the wireless network using SSID name and password. Then, you need to go to the control panel of your laptop and then click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. After that, you will have to click on the ‘Add a printer’ option. Also, you should select ‘Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer’. By following these steps, you will be able to connect your printer to your laptop wirelessly.
How Do I Connect My Canon Mx410 Printer To WIFI?
The process of connect Canon Mx410 printer to Wi-Fi is very simple. What you need to do turn on the Canon Mx410 printer. Before you start the connection process, you should make sure that you have installed the ink cartridges. Now, you need to go to the access point and press & hold the WPS button. It will search and connect your printer to the router. In case of the problems you face while connecting it, you can take help from a geek online.
How Do I Get My Printer To Connect Wirelessly?
- First off, you should unpack your printer.
- Plug in the power cable.
- Turn the printer on and install the ink cartridges.
- Press the WPS button on your printer and router.
- Make sure, both devices support the WPS function.
- WPS will surely allow you to connect the printer and router wirelessly.
Doing so will establish the connection and you can have a print using printer. In case of any problems, you should take help from the troubleshooting professionals anytime.
How Do I Connect My Canon Mg3520 Wireless Printer?
Check out the process and implement carefully:
- First, you should turn your Canon Mg3520 wireless printer on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button
- Navigate to the access point and then press the WPS button.
- With the aid of WPS function, you will be able to connect your Canon wireless printer.
You need to follow these steps and you can successfully connect Canon Mg3520 wireless printer. For the help, you should approach the experts.
What Is The WPS Button?
When you get to know WPS button, you should be aware of that the WPS stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. It is without a doubt an advanced wireless network security which enables you to connect the router and wireless devices. It will make the entire connection process very simple and easy to implement. What you need to do is to press the WPS button and it will start searching for your wireless router. It doesn’t allow you to connect the network which doesn’t support wireless devices as it supports only the wireless networks.
How Do I Reset The Wi-Fi On My Printer?
- Remove the power cable when your printer is on.
- Now, you will also need to remove the USB cable.
- After that, you need to press and hold the ‘Power’ button which available on your HP printer.
- Once your turn the printer ON, you should install the necessary printer drivers and software.
You can easily reset the Wi-Fi on your printer by just implementing these steps in a careful manner. Moreover, you can also get the right kind of guidance from the professionals who will surely direct you properly.
How Do I Connect My Wireless Canon Printer To A New Router?
Check out the steps appearing below that you need to follow to connect your wireless Canon Printer to a router:
Have a look:
- First off, turn on the printer
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button.
- Press the WPS button from the access point within 2 minutes.
Once you successfully make a connection to your wireless network, the Wi-Fi lamp and power lamp will stop flashing. In case of having troubles regarding the same, you should take guidance from the professionals
Where Is The WPS Button On My Router?
Are you one of those who want to find out the WPS button on the router? Are you completely unable to do so? To find it out, you should move to the front or back panel of your wireless router. However, most of the routers don’t have a WPS function and you need to use different technology to the connection. Once you press the button, it starts discovering the wireless printer you want to connect. When it is in connection state, the light on WPS will turn off.
Should The WPS Light Be On My Router?
WPS is safe mode of establishing the connecting between printer and router. The light of the WPS which stands for the Wi-Fi Protected Setup is an indication of the connection state. Once you enable the WPS for connecting your router and printer, the WPS light will turn off. If the WPS light on the router is turn on, it simply means that your WPS is not functioning. Alternatively, you can say it is not in a connection state.