How to Troubleshooting Canon Printer Problems?
In the current era of the technical world, printing machine has become an essential part of our offices and home. There are many different brands that manufacture printer devices among which Canon is the most popular one. Canon printer proffers a wide range of advanced features and also gives fast print, copy, and scan services. But it is also a fact that like every machine, printers also face some technical issues. At that point, getting associated with the expert tech specialists is the best option to deal with your printer problems. When you contact them, you will obtain effectual Canon Printer Troubleshooting guides in a cost-effective manner.
In a couple of seconds, your printer’s issues whether it be nasty or easy will be exterminated from the root. Moreover, you can read this blog post as here we have discussed in detail.
Reliable Steps To Troubleshooting Canon Printer Problems
Here are the basic Canon Printer Troubleshooting guides in several steps to easily bring your printer back in operating condition quickly. So, let’s have a glance on the below-noted points and follow the same accordingly:
Step 1: Check your Indicator lights
Check the indicator lights of your Canon printer whether it is blinking in a specific pattern. Next, look up your manual to see if there is a corresponding error code. Follow the prompted instructions in the manual for how to annihilate the associated problem. Continue with the next troubleshooting guides if it isn’t displaying any specific error code.
Step 2: Check the USB Cable
Make sure that the power cord is plugged into your wall outlet properly. Next check USB cable is firmly connected to your computer system. Open the top of the printer and perform an instant visual inspection to see if there is a piece of paper stuck inside the paper tray.
Step 3: Restart your PC
Restart your PC and then try to print something new in case the computer has stopped recognizing your printer or the print queue has stopped responding due to a software error.
Step 4: Open the Control Panel
Go to your computer’s “Control Panel” section and then tap on the “Printers and Faxes” option. Click on “Add A Printer” button if your Canon printer isn’t showing up in the list. Follow the on-screen instructions so that your computer will run a test to try to detect the printer.
Step 5: Re-install the Canon Printer Software
Try to uninstall and then re-install the Canon printer software and navigate to your Web browser. Open official Web page of Canon Printer and download the most recent version of the software driver.
Step 6: Clean Print Heads From your Printer
Open the Canon printer software in your system and choose the “Properties” or “Options” tab. Click on either “Test Alignment” or “Clean Print Heads,” depending on the version of the software. Wait for the printer to finish its alignment and then print a test page. Check to see if the test page printed properly and then contact Canon for repair or replacement options if it still isn’t working as expected.
Contact to Deft Connoisseurs For a One-Stop Remedy
In case, you want some more effective solutions of your related Canon printer problems. Without wasting your precious time, place a single ring on 24/7 accessible helpline number. One of our proficient staff will connect you immediately over phone call and let you know the Canon Printer Troubleshooting process of your printer problems. After following their provided instructions, you can surely terminate the problems while printing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Troubleshoot My Canon Printer?
Canon Printer sometimes stops working due to connectivity issues, low ink, lack of paper, or anything else. In order to efficiently Canon Printer Troubleshooting ways, you simply have to perform the below-noted guide:
- First and foremost, you should check your printer and confirms that it is tightly plugged in and turned on.
- In the next fixing step, you will have to ensure that no paper is jammed inside the printer. If any paper is stuck and because of which Canon Printer not printing, slightly remove the jammed paper. And then start printing.
- If yet you can’t print anything, make sure that the Canon Printer’s software is properly installed.
- Next, you should clean and align the printer cartridges.
- Update your printer driver as well.
These are the basic fixing guide you should glimpse at once to get your printer problem resolved.
Why is Canon Printer not Printing?
Is your Canon Printer Not Printing? This problem usually happens because of several factors. Some of the feasible reasons are noted underneath. Take a brief look:
- First and foremost, you should check your cable connection running from the Canon Printer to your PC.
- Furthermore, run the built-in Printer Troubleshooter utility as it helps to detect the issues and simultaneously rectify the error.
- If it also doesn’t work in fixing printer not printing issue, then now you should disable the Third-Party Firewall.
- You also need to configure the Printer Port Correctly.
After implementing these entire aforementioned instructive guides, your Canon Printer Not Printing problem may get resolved. If yet it doesn’t work, call us at the 24/7 helpline number.
Where is the Reset Button on a Canon Printer?
On the Control Panel, you will find Stop/Reset Button On A Canon Printer. Resetting your printer device is very simple and easy. To reset your Canon Printer, you only should press the “Reset” button and hold it for a couple of minutes. Do not release the button until the Orange color Alarm lamp flashes 21 times constantly. Here’s how to reset:
- First, press “Setup” on your Canon device
- Then, navigate to the “Device Settings” tab through arrow keys.
- Afterward, press the “OK” button.
- Now, navigate to the “Reset Setting” option, and then click OK.
- In the next, navigate to the “Reset all option”.
- Now, press OK and then select “Yes” to confirm.
- Finally, your Canon Printer device has been successfully reset.
Why is my Wireless Printer not Responding?
Several unknown factors are responsible for the Wireless Printer Not Responding problem. In some cases, the printer may not respond due to antivirus or firewall. While you attempt to print anything from your Canon Printer, you can come across such a problematic error issue. Here’s how to sort out this error:
- First, you should check your printer connection. If there is something wrong with connectivity, fix it immediately.
- Next, you also should have a glimpse of your installed printer driver. As Printer stops responding when you are using an outdated printer driver.
- Furthermore, do a hard reset to solve this issue.
- Make sure, sufficient amount of papers are loaded in the paper tray.
- Ensure that the ink cartridge is properly installed.
Why is My Printer Connected but not Printing?
Sometimes you may unable to detect the actual reason behind ‘printer not printing’ problem. Printer Connected But Not Printing if the ink is not installed correctly in your printer container. Most probably a stack of plain white paper is not loaded into the tray due to which your printer doesn’t print. Whatever the reason behind it, there is an effective solving guide you should try once to resolve it. Go through the guidelines instructed underneath:
- The Printer prevents you to print if the ink level goes out of stock. Therefore, check the level of ink and make sure it is high.
- Download and install the upgraded version of the printer software.
- Next, you also should clear your print queue when the printer stops functioning anything.
- Moreover, you should check your printer’s error lights and confirms that it is constantly flashing.
When your printer won’t print documents even connected with the computer properly, perform the above informative guidance. If yet the same problem exists, contact us via dialing the helpline number. Our top-most tech-geeks will solve your problem in no time.