How To fix out canon pixma paper jam?
Is your paper get stuck into the canon printer while printing? Don’t you know how to remove that jammed paper from the printer? If really not, then don’t worry! We have tech-specialists who will proffer you reliable Canon Printer Support of your related issue. Whenever your printer stopped working due to canon pixma paper jam issue, then an Alarm Lamp stats flashing and a message for troubleshooting will be displayed on your computer screen automatically. Try to find out the exact possible solutions instantly if you don’t have an idea to cope-up this hurdle.
Canon is one of the leading manufacturers of printers and it is used by numbers of people because of its ultimate and useful features. But it doesn’t mean that no printer problem(canon pixma paper jam) occurs as it is a machinery device so, it can create some trouble while printing. To deal with all the hurdles related to Canon printer, you will have to link up with the dexterous techies who are knowledgeable and skilled. Only then, your problem will be exterminated from the root.
There are numerous factors for the occurrence of Canon Printer Paper Jam Error. A few among them have been enumerated underneath. Glimpse to check out them:
- The stack of plain white A-4 sized paper is probably inserted in the wrong way into the input tray. Incorrect paper loaded or using the wrong type of paper could result in Canon Printer Paper Jam issue.
- Damaged paper rollers can also be the real cause of the appearance of the paper jamming issue.
- Using low grade paper quality or wrinkled paper for the printouts could also lead to the paper jamming issue.
- Using low-quality ink cartridges can definitely result in paper jams.
Suitable Guidelines To Prevent Paper Jam Error In Canon Printer
- If you print number of pages at a single time, do not mix the paper size. Make sure entire pages loaded in the input tray are in the same size. Generally, you are advised to take A-4 size plain white paper.
- Make sure the stack of paper is correctly seated into the paper tray. Suppose a paper seated inappropriately, will surely cause a paper jamming issue. So, be aware while you attempting to load the papers into the slot.
- Do not fill the tray overloaded with plain white papers. Make sure a sufficient amount of paper is inserted into the tray. The insufficient paper could result in a jamming issue.
- There is a sliding mechanism that allows different types and sizes of paper to be fed into the Canon Printer.
- Use the standard size of paper for your Canon Printer to get quality printouts. Folded, smeared, labeled, and dirty paper may often cause paper jam issues as they have irregular dimensions. If you confuse regarding which types of paper Canon printer accepts, immediately contact printer documentation.
- It is strongly recommended to not keep papers in the paper tray for a long period otherwise paper will be jammed.
- You can however also use maintenance tools to clean the jammed paper from the paper trays.
- Immediately remove the broken small bits of paper if available inside the printer.
- Always keep the toner cartridge in the protective bag.
Once you are confirmed that your Canon Printer meets these desires, the paper will never be jammed in the printer. Thus, before start to perform a print job with your Canon Printer, give 100% assurance about the paper size and the paper tray. For sure, now and onward you will never confront the paper jamming issues.
Easy steps To Remove canon pixma paper jam Issue
Follow the below points one by one if you eagerly want to remove the paper.
- Turn-off the machine first and then unplug the power cord from the power supply
- Open the paper output cover
- Give assurance that the jammed paper is not under the FINE cartridge holder. But in case the jammed paper is under the FINE cartridge holder, then move that holder to the right or left edge to remove the paper
- Now, hold the jammed paper with your hands
- Pull out the paper slowly one by one without tearing it
- Now, close the paper output cover, and then reload the paper
After doing all those above procedures carefully. It is 100% guarantee that your jammed paper that was stuck into the Canon printer now it has been removed. But if still the paper is jammed into the printer, then contact Canon Printer Support Number for the help. The techies will guide you proper solutions at an ease.