Is your paper get stuck into the canon printer while printing? Don’t you know how to remove that jammed paper from the printer? If really not, then don’t worry! We have tech-specialists who will proffer you reliable Canon Printer Support of your related issue. Whenever your printer stopped working due to paper jamming issue, then an Alarm Lamp stats flashing and a message for troubleshooting will be displayed on your computer screen automatically. Try to find out the exact possible solutions instantly if you don’t have an idea to cope-up this hurdle.
Canon is one of the leading manufacturers of printers and it is used by numbers of people because of its ultimate and useful features. But it doesn’t mean that no printer problem occurs as it is a machinery device so, it can create some trouble while printing. To deal with all the hurdles related to Canon printer, you will have to link up with the dexterous techies who are knowledgeable and skilled. Only then, your problem will be exterminated from the root.
Steps To Remove Jammed Paper From A Canon Printer
Follow the below points one by one if you eagerly want to remove the paper.
- Turn-off the machine first and then unplug the power cord from the power supply
- Open the paper output cover
- Give assurance that the jammed paper is not under the FINE cartridge holder. But in case the jammed paper is under the FINE cartridge holder, then move that holder to the right or left edge to remove the paper
- Now, hold the jammed paper with your hands
- Pull out the paper slowly one by one without tearing it
- Now, close the paper output cover, and then reload the paper
After doing all those above procedures carefully. It is 100% guarantee that your jammed paper that was stuck into the Canon printer now it has been removed. But if still the paper is jammed into the printer, then contact Canon Printer Support Number for the help. The techies will guide you proper solutions at an ease.