If you are on Windows 8 or 10 and you are seeing an error saying “Print Spooler Is Not Running”, then don’t panic as numbers of users reporting the same issue and all of them getting a solution over here. Therefore, instead of getting worried, just obtain Canon Customer Support at the comfort from your home and get resolution trick method in the easiest format. The technician working here are well-talented and experienced to deal with all type of Canon printer regarding hurdle.
The print spooler allows your Windows 8 or 10 to interact with the Canon printer, and orders the print jobs in your queue. If you see any error message regarding print spooler, then it is corrupted or unable to interact with other software properly. You may need to try more than one method to fix the spooler issue that occurs on your Canon Printer device. All such methods are mentioned in this blog post, so consider all of them.
Methods ToRestarting Canon Print Spooler in Windows 8 And 10
Restart The Print Spooler On Windows 10
Follow the below given steps to fix Print Spooler not running issue on your Windows 10. Have an instant look at once:
- Press the keys “Windows logo” and “R” simultaneously to open the Run box
- Now, type “services.msc” and press “Enter” to open the services window
- After that click “Print Spooler” and then “Restart”
- Check to see whether your Canon printer works
Run Print Spooler On Windows 7
Try out the below given steps to do it:
- On your keyboard, press “Windows logo key” and “R” button at the same time to open the Run box
- After that type “services.msc” and press “Enter” to open the services window
- Now, right click on the “Print Spooler” button and then press “Properties”
- Make sure the startup type is set to Automatic and then click “Apply” and “OK”
With the help of above information, you can troubleshoot print spooler hurdles and can effectively print any document with your Canon printing machine. But if want more information to fix the issue, you need to direct contact us via dialing the helpline number. Your call will be charged less and you will get instant remedy with 100% satisfaction.