With the help of Canon TS3122 wireless printer is an all-in-one inkjet printer which replies to commands that are directly issued from your Wi-Fi enabled devices. If you are looking forward to be familiar with the steps to connect your canon printer with wireless network, then you need to follow the below points carefully. Sometimes, due to improper wireless setup, you may face canon printer in error state issue. So, while creating wireless setup you need to be very cautious.
Furthermore, the Canon TS3122 printer works well with both windows as well as iOS. This printer keeps up the Wi-Fi connectivity as well as uses the Canon print application, Apple AirPrint, Google cloud print, PIXMA Cloud Link, and Mopria Device Printing to interface with your mobile phone. Just look at the steps to connect canon TS3122 printer to Wi-Fi network.
Points to connect your canon printer with wireless network:
- Remove the entire external protective materials of your printer with caution.
- Open the output tray that discloses the paper on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover to show the cartridge holder.
- Take out this cartridge holder and eliminate its protective materials too.
- Make sure to connect the printer to a power source. For this, plug one end in the interface on the printer properly while another one to the wall power outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing power button and select your preferred language, followed by pressing OK button and then turn off the printer.
- To insert the ink cartridge holder, lift the scanner cover and then close the lid when all done.
- Now, turn it back on and go for setup button.
- Choose wireless LAN setup through operation panel. Press the OK button.
- Go for easy setup and then press the OK button.
- Choose access point and hit OK.
- Enter the WEP-key and press the OK button to save it.
- After that you need to insert the companion CD and run this program from the auto-play menu.
- Now, you need to select your country where you are staying at the moment and then tap next.
- Select easy install and then tap on Next for further process.
- Simply select use the printer on network and then tap on Next.
- After a while, a window of printer detection will appear, just click next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
That’s it, now you are able to connect your Canon TS3122 printer to a wireless network. In any case, if you are unable to follow these steps or Canon Printer In Error State Windows 10 issue persists, then you need to make a call at helpline number and take aid from ingenious professionals. They will surely provide you the most favorable way to get rid of this issue at the comfort of your home.