How To Fix Canon Printer Error 6000?
Canon Printers are undoubtedly being preferred among the users for their astounding utmost features and great printing solution. Canon Printer users always get a smooth and flawless printing work experience. But being machinery devices, many users also come across with leads of technical errors. In recent days, numerous users have raised a query for How To Fix Canon Printer Error 6000. That’s the reason why we are going to discuss its solving methods in this post. So, read carefully from top-to-toe and grab effective ideas to cope with this issue in no time.
Reasons For The Occurrence Of Canon MP237 Error 6000
Before jumping into its fixing tips, you should know the actual causes for which Canon MP237 Error 6000 appears. Take a brief look at below as a couple of possible reasons are enumerated here:
- The input tray may be improperly fitted into the printer.
- Most probably a large number of documents have been selected for print at one time.
- This may also happen due to scratched or smeared line feed.
- When you give commands to multiple papers to print, at that time you can face Canon Printer Error 6000.
- Maybe the sensor unit is defective or faults in the in-line feed slot.
- When the paper goes out of stock, at such a point also experience the error 6000 during a print job.
- Paper or foreign objects might be stuck in the input tray which is why the Canon Printer Error 6000 arises.
Methods To Fix Canon Printer Error 6000
As per our technical skills and knowledge, we have gathered several different ways to eradicate Canon MX432 Printer Error 6000. So, despite wandering for technical assistance to resolve it, keep your eyes feast in the below section. Start following the proffered methods one by one unless you get your problem fixed completely from the root:
Method 1: Reset Your Canon MX432 Printer
Resetting the Canon MX432 printer can be your one-stop solution to your problematic error. Here are the required steps you should go through to reset your canon printer and quickly solve Canon MX432 Printer Error 6000. Let’s follow:
- In the very beginning, you should unplug your printer from its power source.
- Thereafter, need to leave as it is for a couple of minutes.
- After unplugging and waiting for a few seconds, plug in the printer again.
- And then, turn on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- While you press the power button wait until it is active.
- Afterward, you are suggested to simply press and continue holding the “Power” button for approx. a minute. And then, you need to press the “Stop” button twice.
- Repeat the given process 2 to 3 times simultaneously. Thereafter slightly release the “Power” button.
- In the end, press the “Stop” button 4-5 times.
Implementing these courses of action is definitely helpful for rectifying Canon Printer Error 6000. If it is not, try the next method.
Method 2: Clean The Paper Feed Tray
Execute the instructions mentioned underneath to get helped for cleaning the paper feed tray:
- First of all, you should open the printer lid appropriately without damaging any substance.
- Now, you should search for the paper feed tray.
- Once you find it, gently take out the entire paper from the paper tray.
- Then, properly look inside the paper tray for any torn pieces of paper or clips that might be stuck.
- These foreign objects won’t let the paper be processing smoothly.
- After removing all the papers carefully, take out the paper tray from the printer.
- Once the tray has been removed, properly load the stack of plain white paper into the tray.
- Thereafter, have to slowly push that paper-loaded tray until it adjusts into its position.
- Also, you have to ensure that the fitting is tight and proper.
- Now, collect all the papers back together and restart the printer.
- This could fix Canon Support code 6000.
Method 3: Clean Rollers And Clear Blockage
Here’s what has to perform for the same:
- First, make sure that your printer is turned on and it is set in the service mode.
- Now, slightly open the doors of your Canon MX432 Printer and eliminate any hindrances in between.
- Then, take out the rollers and use a cotton cloth with 10% alcohol to clean them.
- Now, reinstall the rollers accurately and then restart your printer.
- Make a test print of any document to check if it is working now.
If the same Canon Support code 6000 occurs, jump to the next method.
Method 4: Update The Printer Driver
An outdated driver can be a real cause for confronting Canon MP237 Error 6000. So, follow the below-noted instructions to update the driver soon:
- First, hit the “Start” button.
- Type ‘device manager’ in the search field and hit the “Enter” key.
- The Device Manager pane will then be opened.
- Now, enlarge the category “Network Adapters” to choose your device.
- Place a right-click on the device icon.
- After that, click on the “Update Driver” option and select “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- Finally, you should give confirmation by just pressing the “OK” button and waiting for a few moments.
- Once the process gets finished, turn on your printer once again and check if the issue has been resolved.
Method 5: Properly Insert A Paper
- Go to the printer window and opt for the “Preferences” tab.
- Now, place a click on the “Printer Properties” option.
- After that, choose “Advanced”.
- When the printer’s advanced properties window appears, tap on ‘Paper size’ to set the new custom size.
After customization in the paper size, you can print anything without even receiving the Canon Support code 6000 issue.
Method 6: Make Sure Printer Is Installed Properly
It is the truth that improper installation of Canon Printer can result in any kind of tech glitch. Thus, figure out whether the printer is installed properly or not. Here’s how:
- First, click on the “Start” menu and then tap “Settings”.
- Now, opt for the “Devices” tab.
- Then, go to the “Printers and Scanners” section to look for your printer.
- If you are unable to find the printer, click the “Add a printer or scanner” option.
- Wait for a couple of minutes.
- After a while, your system will detect your printer.
- Also, check if the printer is on or off. Make sure that your printer is well-associated with your computer.
Also read,- canon printer error 5200
If Still Facing Canon Printer Error 6000, Dial The 24/7 Helpline Number
Don’t feel blue! Even after successfully executing the aforementioned guidelines to fix Canon Printer Error 6000 but, unfortunately, the same error persists. Just put a call at the given helpline number to connect with us. We are well-proficient tech specialists who have solutions to your problem.