How to resolve canon printer error 5200?
Canon Printer Error 5200 appears mainly due to low ink levels and also because there is a faulty cartridge or problem with the logic board in the printer. The Canon printer is programmed to get together all of the remaining ink colors for making black. In short it means that the ink cartridge that is installed in your Canon printer is either empty or close to empty. So the operator looks at the ink level guide to see that the black is gone and colors are nearly gone. You may also obtain via dialing our accessible helpline number. One of our proficient engineers will troubleshoot your hurdle and make your Canon printer device free from any error or glitches as well.
Canon printer proffers a high quality of printing services and can be beneficial for both home and office needs. Millions of users out of the globe prefer this Canon brand of printing machine and the reason is that users of Canon printer print any document or access printer in a user-friendly manner. Sometimes, few annoying glitches may encounter by the users and due to lack of technical knowledge users can’t exterminate those problems by the own. One of the most common glitches is Canon printer error 5200. Such an error code automatically displayed on the computer screen and printer stops printing anymore. Until and unless you fix this issue, your printer won’t work.
Know-How to Canon Printer Error 5200?
Canon printers are known for their amazing performance and technical excellence. But what when your Printer encounters Canon Printer Error 5200? Don’t need to panic! It also can go through some of the technical glitches. One such error is aforementioned. It may occur due to low ink levels or a faulty cartridge or an issue with the logic board. Your printer is programmed to mix together all of the remaining ink colors for creating black. In other words, it means that the ink cartridge installed in your Canon printer is either close to finish or already finished. So the operator looks to see the ink level guide to check that the black is gone and other colors are close to going.
Causes and Symptoms of Canon Printer Error 5200
Knowing the main cause brings you closer to the solution of the problem. This error occurs mainly when there is a faulty cartridge or any issue with the logic board in the printer. Some of the most possible reasons for the Canon Printer Error 5200 are pointed below:
- There could be a fault in your cartridge.
- The ink might be low in your cartridge.
- The logic board of your Canon printer is damaged.
- The black ink is not installed properly.
- Cartridges are empty.
It is one of the most common errors of printers that can be encountered by any of the canon PIXMA printers series. This error message is automatically displayed on the screen and the printer stops working until you fix this issue.
How to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error 5200?
You are at the best platform to find the most effective steps to Fix Canon Printer Error 5200. Hence, make sure to carefully read the blog and implement them to get the best possible results.
Refill the Cartridges:
- Check the level of ink cartridges and refill if you find them low.
- Make sure to refill both color and black cartridges to resolve the error completely.
Clean the Cartridges:
- Unplug the power cable and take out the cartridge
- Now clean their head carefully
- Then reinsert the cartridges and turn on the printer to check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Reset Your Canon Printer:
- First of all, turn your printer off and press and hold the stop or reset button.
Now press and hold the power ON button.
- Release the stop or reset button while pressing the power button.
- Now hit the stop/reset button twice but don’t release the power on button.
- Then release the power button.
- Now you need to wait until the idle message will display. It will take a few moments.
- When the message appears, open the top cover to view the cartridges.
- Now take out both the color and black cartridges.
- Put on the cover of the cartridge holder and turn off the printer.
- Now, put off the top cover and turn on the printer once again.
- After the printer starts, return the cartridges.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error 5200
In case you are facing Canon printer error 5200 on your Canon printer and are looking for the reliable ways to cope-up this hurdle, you are at right place as here we have outlined some simple resolution steps which would be helpful for you. Therefore, keep your eyes feast on the below given procedure:
- Turn off your Canon printer first
- Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
- Press and hold Power ON button
- While pressing the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
- Press twice the STOP/RESET button While holding yet the Power-On button
- Release the Power ON button
- Wait until it displays an “idle” message. It will take a few seconds
- When “idle” appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges
- Lift up the cover and take out both the black and color cartridges
- Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
- Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
- After the printer initialize, return the cartridges
You may find that the error 5200 has been disappeared after completing the above written information. But if yet you are getting the same error code on your computer screen while printing, then now you should contact tech-geeks via Canon Printer Support Number. Once you call on this number anytime whenever need assistance, you will get exact answer of the printer related query from experts’ hand.
Hope you find these steps helpful to resolve the Canon Printer Error 5200. But if you face any issue regarding the process or any other query related to the Canon printer, feel free to call our experts and get the most effective assistance.