Canon Printer Error 5200 appears mainly due to low ink levels and also because there is a faulty cartridge or problem with the logic board in the printer. The Canon printer is programmed to get together all of the remaining ink colors for making black. In short it means that the ink cartridge that is installed in your Canon printer is either empty or close to empty. So the operator looks at the ink level guide to see that the black is gone and colors are nearly gone. You may also obtain via dialing our accessible helpline number. One of our proficient engineers will troubleshoot your hurdle and make your Canon printer device free from any error or glitches as well.
Canon printer proffers a high quality of printing services and can be beneficial for both home and office needs. Millions of users out of the globe prefer this Canon brand of printing machine and the reason is that users of Canon printer print any document or access printer in a user-friendly manner. Sometimes, few annoying glitches may encounter by the users and due to lack of technical knowledge users can’t exterminate those problems by the own. One of the most common glitches is 5200 Error Code. Such an error code automatically displayed on the computer screen and printer stops printing anymore. Until and unless you fix this issue, your printer won’t work.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error 5200
In case you are facing an Error Code 5200 on your Canon printer and are looking for the reliable ways to cope-up this hurdle, you are at right place as here we have outlined some simple resolution steps which would be helpful for you. Therefore, keep your eyes feast on the below given procedure:
- Turn off your Canon printer first
- Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
- Press and hold Power ON button
- While pressing the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
- Press twice the STOP/RESET button While holding yet the Power-On button
- Release the Power ON button
- Wait until it displays an “idle” message. It will take a few seconds
- When “idle” appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges
- Lift up the cover and take out both the black and color cartridges
- Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
- Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
- After the printer initialize, return the cartridges
You may find that the error 5200 has been disappeared after completing the above written information. But if yet you are getting the same error code on your computer screen while printing, then now you should contact tech-geeks via Canon Printer Support Number. Once you call on this number anytime whenever need assistance, you will get exact answer of the printer related query from experts’ hand.