Canon MG3620 Printer comes with a highly developed wireless system. This printer is accessible by anyone sitting in the corner of their houses or offices. Particularly, this is the feature of this printer which makes it more user-centric. However, many users out there are facing Canon Printer Not Responding, when they connect Canon mg3620 printer to Wi-Fi.
Over the years, canon has designed wireless printers which are easy to connect over a wireless network. Like other canon printers MG3620 printer is also enabled with Wi-Fi wireless network technology. With the addition of this feature, shared printing experience becomes much easier than before. With this, you can take the benefit of sharing a printer in an organization or home. By using Google Cloud print you can also print any documents from anywhere.
Connecting Canon printer MG3620 to Wi-Fi is not a difficult process. By using WPS, you can easily set up an automatic connection.
Connect Canon mg3620 Printer to Wi-Fi
In order to get rid of the headache of cables and USBs, you need to switch your printing to network printing. Follow the below mentioned procedure in the given order to connect Canon mg3620 printer to Wi-Fi.
Look at the steps to utilize wireless network printing experience:
- When the printer starts to blink, simply press the B button.
- Press and hold down the Wi-Fi button until and unless the ON light flashes
- After pressing the color button, press Wi-Fi button. Make sure whether the Wi-Fi light is flashing or not and also confirm that the ON light is lit or not.
- Install the proper and genuine driver and software
- You need to launch setup program by inserting CD software and looking at the CD-ROM folder.
- Simply run the .exe file to make further progress installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions then follow start setup button.
- Under the select connection method, just click on the connection method.
- In the popped up window, select connect by using wireless router and then click on Next.
- In the power screen window, click on the next.
- Choose your printer from the network list.
- Now, the connection is completed screen will come into view.
- Tap on next to go on further
- Click on the next while complete screen on setup.
- Now click on Exit on Installation process to quit the completed successfully window in order to complete the setup process.
Hopefully, after pursuing above mentioned steps, you will be able to connect canon MG3620 printer to Wi-Fi. Nonetheless, even after trying these methods you are still encountering issues, than the smart choice is to grab assistance from professionals. For this, you can get in touch with us as we are the best Canon support team to resolve issues in a hassle free manner. Our team has highly-experienced and well-qualified technicians who have the practice of dealing such types of issues on regular basis.