Guide to Connect a Canon Printer to an iPhone
Are you wondering how to connect Canon printer to iPhone? Apple has developed a lot of applications to print from an iPhone that is compatible with the canon printer with the help of canon.com/ijsetup. These applications are named Air print and Google Drive Print.
Moreover, another significant tool that can print from the iPhone is the Canon app. You can download it from iTunes to print from the iPhone. Canon is a multinational brand that specializes in the manufacturing of optical and imaging products. In recent times, users are interested in Canon printers due to high-quality printing.
The Canon printers are widely chosen due to their compatibility and the best results. When an iPhone user wants to print a document through Canon print, the below information provided can be of huge help.
Printing from Air Print Compliant device
In this blog, it is explained how a user can use Air Print for remote printing from an iPhone, iPod, or iPad when connected to the Canon printer.
AirPrint enables a user to print email, site pages, documents, and photographs from an Apple gadget directly through a Canon printer without installing the drivers.
Check Environment Canon Printer to an iPhone
The first step and the foremost step is to check the user’s environment.
Airprint Operation Environment-To utilize Air Print, the user will require any of the beneath referenced gadgets with the most recent iOS version:
- iPad (all models)
- iPod (3rd generation or later)
- iPhone (3GS or later)
Network Environment- Make sure any of the Apple gadgets and the Canon printer should be connected with a similar Wi-Fi network.
Canon printing with Air print
- To connect a Canon printer to an iPhone, it is advised that the user check the connection status and then proceed further with the printing.
- Firstly, make sure that the Canon iPhone printer is turned on and is connected to LAN.
- Using the app on the Apple device, the user needs to tap the operation icon to get menu options.
- In the menu choices, tap the Print choice to continue.
- Under Printer choices, the user needs to choose the model which is being utilized.
Important Notes To Keep In Mind
- It may be possible that printer options are not displayed as some apps do not support the feature. If an app does not allow the user to use printer options, the print task cannot be done.
- The printer options vary as per the app and model of the Canon printer. As a rule, when the print is tapped and a model name is chosen, there will be references underneath displayed on the screen.
Printer: Select the model of wireless LAN which can be used.
Copies: Choose the total number of copies to be printed.
Duplex Printing: If your model of Canon printer supports duplex printing, select the option of ON or OFF.
Range: The range of pages can be used with a particular app and file type.
- To get the first copy, click + or – in to set the total number of copies required.
- In case of duplex printing, click On to enable and Off to disable.
- If a file type with multiple pages is being printed, click Range and select the range of pages or the option of All pages.
- Lastly, tap the Print option.
At the point when the printing is executed, the printer prints as per the defined and specified settings.
Checking the Print Status
- When a user inquiries about connecting Canon printer to iPhone, then it is advised to check the following things-
- While printing, the user will discover the Print icon displayed in the recently used application list, which can be utilized to check the print progress.
- To get the list of the latest used apps, tap the home button twice on the Apple device. The print icon will be displayed at the bottom of the Home screen.
Air Print Troubleshooting
If the document does not get printed, you should consider checking the following steps-
- Ensure the power of the machine is On. If it is On, turn it off and back again. Then, at that point, check if the issue is settled.
- Ensure that the machine is connected to the same network as on the iOS device.
- Check for the printer’s ink and paper.
- If the printer has an LCD monitor, the user needs to check for no error message on the monitor.
If the printer issue persists, printer drivers can be used to execute printing work.
To get additional information on connect a Canon printer to an iPhone, the support team of Canon can be reached. The executives in the support team will help the users with all the required information. The Canon support team can be reached 24*7 using phone or email services. The best part is that the support services are available round the clock. The contact information is easily available on Canon’s official website.