Are you facing Canon Printer Error Code 6000 while operating your Canon printer or printing some document? If yes, then it is our suggestion to first check the Line Feed as such kind of error displays only when there is a problem with line feed. There are mainly three basic reasons of getting this error code. The possibilities are: the line feed is either scratched, some small particles are stuck in the line feed drive or the line feed sensor unit is defective. Before dealing with any issue, first you all need to detect the causes of confronting such difficulties and then should try to eradicate the problem. So, if you are getting failed in doing so, then obtain Canon Printer Tech Support at the comfort from your zone. One of our expert techies will guide you all the possible reasons as well as solutions of such an error code.
What Can Cause Canon Printer Error Code 6000
Below we have mentioned some common unfavourable conditions which may cause such an error:
- It mainly arises when some dust particles or pieces of papers comes into the paper feed tray
- This error code may also arise when the tray is not appropriately seated on the printer
- This error may also occur when you try to give multiple paper print command to print at a same time
- Due to scratched in Line Feed
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error Code 6000
Keep your eyes feast on the below given points and perform the same task:
- First, unplug your Canon printer device from the power switch, and leave it for few seconds in the same mode
- Now, re-plug the power cord into the power switch to turn the Canon printer back ON
- Now make sure the paper tray is properly set. If it is not, make it
- If any object stuck in printing path, remove that object carefully
- Now check whether a torn piece of paper is present in your Canon printer. If any single object or torn paper inside, remove them smoothly
- Check if any part of printer is defective. Replace the same with new one the part is defective
Go through all the above instructions very carefully if you are encountering this 6000 error code as it is easy and less time consuming solutions. If yet you are finding any difficulties, then you can also direct connect with our tech-geeks via dialing Canon Printer Support Number for reliable assistance. So, don’t do late in making a call because as sooner as you contact us you will get instant or handy remedy within your budget.