Steps to configure wireless printer Canon MG3222
The easiest steps to configure wireless printer Canon MG3222 is described below. These are the effective steps that work for you instantly. Go through it if you wish to configure your wireless Canon MG3222. And, if you need assistance from the technicians, contact Canon Support. Experts will resolve your issue and offer you the best tips and tricks to avoid any distraction. Before moving forward, have a look on your Canon MG3222 wireless printer.
Best advantages of this printer:
- Copy, print and scan functions
- Features advanced Wi-Fi all-in-One
- Apple Air Print support and Mobile Printing
- Using the software of my Garden pictures
- Features cloud links with PIXMA Google Cloud Print
- Save paper by using the Auto Duplex
- Give Print more with optional XL ink
- Printing photos and documents Quickly
Steps to setup wireless printer Canon MG3222
Here are the simple yet effective steps that you can perform.
- Make sure that the configuration is acceptable for the computer and router/access point.
- Always go through the manual of your device.
- Communicate with the network administrator for office-based networks.
- At first, keep the installation CD into the drive and after that, go through the instructions displayed on the screen of your device.
- If you don’t have a CD, don’t lose hope. You can still have your printer installed through properly downloaded files.
- Ensure that you go to the Wireless Connection or Connection Method Selection display and start following all the steps until you get the Setup Procedure Selection display.
- On the screen, select the Wireless Setup by the use of USB Cable option. You should access the USB cable provided for performing all the steps until you get the Software Installation List.
- On that list, select any added software for installation. After that, select the “Next” option. Some additional features can be convenient if you install My Image Garden, Quick Menu.
- Next, install the drivers and printer software. After that, continue following the instructions. Fix your USB cable to the printer and your computer at the time the Connect Cable option pops up. This will shut the post detection of your printer.
- In case, the Detected Access Points list pops up, select the one you wish to link and provide your network key and after that select the “Connect” option.
- Confirm your details on the Confirm Connection Access Point display.
- Detach your USB cable if you see the Disconnect Cable display and then select the “Next” option.
What to do if these steps won’t work for me?
So, these are the steps to setup your wireless printer. These steps are suggested by our experienced experts who are knowledgeable in this particular field. To talk with the experts, contact Canon Support. Dial our toll free number and talk to the technicians. They have the solutions for any of your problem. The best thing is that they are available round the clock for you.