How to Setup MG7720 Wirelessly Using the Printer’s Control Panel?
The Canon PIXMA MG7720 is a wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer proffers superior quality print. It doesn’t only allow you to print but also lets you to scan and copy your documents and pictures. Before availing its features, you need to connect it wirelessly over your home or office Wi-Fi network. So, let’s start connecting your printer.
Before you start connecting the printer, there are some conditions that must be met. Hence, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Should have a Wi-Fi wireless network
- You must know the name of your Wi-Fi network
- Have a password of your Wi-Fi network
Once you have all these information, you are all set to start Setup MG7720 Wirelessly Using the Printer’s Control Panel. Here is how to do this.
Effective Steps To Setup MG7720 Wirelessly Using the Printer’s Control Panel
Go through the below-noted instructions appropriately one after one to make your Canon Pixma MG7720 Wireless printer setup. So, let’s have a glimpse at once:
- First, you have to turn your printer ON and then tap the Setup option
- Now, click on “Device Settings” button
- Tap LAN Settings
- Click on Wireless LAN connection
- A new window will pop-up on the screen with asking you that if you would like to connect your computer or smartphone to the printer with wireless LAN. You have to click “No” in that window
- Note: You may tap “Yes” if you want to directly connect your PC or wireless device to the printer. While, we need to set up the printer through Wi-Fi router, that’s why we should press “NO”
- Now, choose Standard Setup option from the Wireless LAN setup menu
- Next, a list of wireless router will be displayed on the screen. You have to click the name of Wi-Fi router that you want to connect to
- After that, in the next screen, you will be asked to enter the password. So, enter your Wi-Fi password and then press OK button
- In the next step, a screen will display by informing you that it has been connected to the wireless router. Press OK
Your Canon Pixma MG7720 printer is now been successfully connected to the wireless Wi-Fi network. However, to use all its features, you need to install the printer software and driver on your computer and then load the stack of paper inside the paper tray and install the ink cartridges in the printer. Once you complete all these guidelines, your printer will now be ready to deliver the printout of the document. Therefore, keep your eyes feast at the aforementioned steps and perform the same to setup your printer hassle-freely and print, scan or fax the document.
Contact To Deft Connoisseurs For Setup Canon Pixma Mg7720 Printer
Ain’t you satisfied with the information mentioned above regarding your Canon Pixma Mg7720 printer setup? Want some more advanced technical knowledge to do it? If yes, then give an instant call on the provided helpline number. We have a team of qualified engineer working day to night continuously only for delivering world-class solution at reasonable cost. Hence, stay-tuned with them as soon as possible and make your Canon Pixma mg7720 printer setup in no time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Connect My Canon Pixma Mg7720 To WIFI?
- Turn on Canon Pixma Mg7720 printer and go to the ‘HOME’ screen.
- Tap on the ‘LAN’ settings and then navigate to ‘Wireless LAN Setup’ option.
- Afterwards, you will have to press and hold the WPS button on the wireless router.
- Tap ‘OK’ and follow the directions appearing on the screen in a careful manner.
Doing so will surely help you out to connect your Canon Pixma Mg7720 printer to the WIFI. After you done, you can start working on it as per your needs.
How Do You Connect A Canon Printer To WI-FI?
Here’s how you can do so:
- Turn on your canon printer by press the power button.
- Hereafter, you should click on the ‘Settings’ option and go to the ‘Device Settings’.
- Look for the ‘LAN Settings’ and then press the ‘OK’ option.
- Navigate to the ‘Wireless LAN’ setup and your device will start searching the network.
- Now, you will have to click on the ‘Wireless LAN’ setup and select the Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the password and press the ‘OK’ option to connect your Canon printer to Wi-Fi Network.
How Do I Connect My Canon Mg7720 To My Mac?
- On your Mac, you should download and install the ‘AirPrint’ software.
- Now, prepare your Canon Mg7720 printer to connect to your Mac computer.
- Connect your printer to your Mac using the USB cable.
- After that, you need to connect your device to the Wi-Fi network using the printer’s setup assistant.
- Disconnect the cable and your Canon Mg7720 printer will remain connected to the Wi-Fi network.
Take help from the certified professionals, if you face inconvenience regarding the same.
What Is The WPS Button?
It is a button which is available either on the front or back end panel of the router or access point. WPS is a simple yet secured Wi-Fi Protect Setup facility which allows establishing the safe connection. What you need to do is to press the WPS button for the one time. Doing so will surely enable your router to discover the wireless devices. It will connect your router to your printer without entering the password of your network.
How Do I Connect My Canon Mg7720 To My Computer?
- Connect the Canon Mg7720 printer to your computer system with the aid of the USB cable.
- Turn Canon Mg7720 printer on.
- Go to your PC and then navigate to the ‘Start’ menu.
- Search and select the ‘Devices and Printer’ option.
- After that, you will have to click the ‘Add a printer’ option.
- Click on the name of the printer once your computer system detects your printer.
- Follow the instructions appearing on the screen to finish the proper of connecting it.
How Do I Connect My Canon Printer To My Iphone?
First off, you have to make sure that your Canon printer and Iphone is making use of the same network. After that, you need to download and install the Canon app directly from the iTunes store. Click to open the app and then select the ‘Print’ option and specify the number of copies you want. Now, you will have to hit the ‘Print’ option and you will be able to get the printout of your document. More information or advice you can take approaching the professionals, if necessary.
How Do I Connect My Printer To Wireless Router?
All you need to do is to place your printer nearby the wireless router. Now, you should turn your printer and router on. After that, connect your router to your printer with the aid of WPS. For that, you need to push the WPS button on your router and printer in a couple of seconds. It will start searching for the wireless device and you’ll be able to connect your printer to your wireless printer. Take proper advice from the professionals, if you face trouble.
How Do I Connect My Printer To A New Router?
- Turn your printer on.
- Navigate to the printer control panel.
- Touch the ‘Wireless’ icon and then ‘Setup’ icon.
- A ‘Restore Network Defaults’ option appears, touch on it
- Again touch the ‘Wireless Settings’ to open the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ by tapping on it.
- The printer starts searching the available networks.
- And then, you should touch the network name and enter the password.
- Tap on the ‘Done’ option and you can easily connect your printer to your router.
Do All Routers Have A WPS Button?
If you are thinking that all routers have WPS button, it is sorry to state that you are absolutely wrong. Simply put, not all routers have WPS facility as it support only wireless network and wireless devices. WPS (stands for Wi-Fi Protect Setup) is a new form of connecting the wireless devices without arising entering the password. If your router supports WPS, your router does have a WPS button by which you can easily establish the connection. By pressing the same button, you can easily enable to the process of discovering the new wireless device.