PIXMA MP495 is a Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer having a built-in Wireless printing and scanning, as well as a compact and stylish design with multiple advanced features. Canon MP495 printer gives high-quality of printing solution, ease of use and comfort together in a single printer frame. When you bring this printer device at your home or office, then there might have so many queries or doubt in your brain. One of them is how do I Setup Canon Pixma MP495 Printer to WiFi and don’t know the answer. So, here we write down the all effectual steps for setting up wireless printer to Wifi. When you setup your printer wirelessly, then this will allow you to print near from anywhere at your office or home and will print through computers or any compatible mobile devices. There are basically several ways to setup your Canon printer to wifi or wireless LAN. To get all the effectual ideas about setup process, read this blog out.
Effective Guidelines For Setup Canon Pixma MP495 Printer to WiFi
The give statement are informed you about the printer setup. So, give a look at below points.
Preparing To Install Canon Pixma MP495 Printer
Go through the below-noted points and prepare your device before start installing it:
- Plug-in the cable into Canon printer and then press the “ON” button. If you require an Ethernet connection for your Canon printer to access the Internet, plug the cable at one end into the printer and other end into the router.
- If you have a Canon printer installation CD, insert the CD into your disc drive on your computer or laptop and run the installation software. Follow the on-screen prompted instructions after inserting the installation CD.
- You have to search the manually instructions that came with your printer to connect your printer design to the internet. If you do not have manual instruction, open the official website of Canon printer, click “Help”, select Manuals, click Printer, and then choose your printer model number from the given list.
- Make sure that your computer and Canon printer are on the same network to allow your printer for responding the commands properly.
Installing Canon Pixma MP495 Printer On Windows
- Install Canon Pixma MP495 Manually: Refer these provided steps to manually install the printer driver on computer.
- Open any web browser on your computer and type the Canon Printer’s model number into the search engine
- Now, check the search results, the Canon Pixma mp495 driver will be downloaded directly
- Choose your operating system, i.e. Windows 32 bit version or Windows 64 bit version, after clicking on the link
- To install the Canon printer driver, hit onto the “Download” button
- Doing this, the downloading process will begin, so wait for a while until it completely gets downloaded
- The file will automatically be saved on Download folder, so go to that section and give double-click on the downloaded driver file and follow step-by-step instructions for installing the driver
- Now, Canon Pixma MP495 Printer to WiFi is successfully Setup
What To Do If Yet Printer Not Setup?
Without any hesitation, place a call on our 24/7 accessible helpline number. We are a team of professional staff always there for your help. They have ideas to know how to make the customers happy by giving the satisfying result. So, call us as soon as possible and setup your Canon printer frequently to wifi.