How to Reset a Canon Printer MX310?
Canon Printer MX310 is a perfect combination of innovation and technological printing machine having capable of printing, scanning, faxing, and copying facilities. But once a time comes-up when you need to Reset a Canon Printer MX310 to restore its finest performance. If you are not skilled enough and unable to reset your printer, then obtain the provided trustworthy Canon Support from your home. The talented and deft engineers are work 24 hours 7 days a week only for your better help. So, don’t feel blue! Just lend a hand with them via helpline number and get the efficacious solution in a handy way. Further, this blog will also guide you to done the process which you actually want to do it.
Required Steps to Reset a Canon Printer MX310
Stop wandering! Just give a glance on the noted points as the respected experienced team has collected all the desired information and put them here. By following all those steps accordingly, your Canon printer will effortlessly be reset. Hence, forget about everything, simply look at here:
- First and forecast, press the Power button to turn your Canon printer off
- Now, tap on “Stop or Reset” button on the Control Panel for a couple of seconds
- While pressing the Stop or Reset button, press the Power button as well
- Stay holding these two buttons for 5 seconds and thus release the Stop or Reset button
- Make sure that you haven’t release the Power button
- After that, keep on holding the Power button while pushing the Stop or Reset Button
- When you release the power button, the power light will turn green
- Once the light is steady green, push the Stop or Reset button
- Now, wait for a while and thus push it again
- Wait for few more minutes and press the button again for three times
- Then, the Power light will turn orange
- Once you finally press the Power button, the lift cover will be opened
- Now, annihilate both ink cartridges and wait for 10 seconds to place them back
- Once the cartridges get successfully replaced, close the MX310 cover
- Finally, wait for more 30 seconds to push the Power button. The printer will feed one piece of paper and then ask you to set the language
- At the end, press the power button to turn the printer on and then the page counter is now reset. Enjoy!
Call At Canon Support Number For Any Help
Whenever and wherever you find any hiccups while performing the above steps, then it is the high time to connect with dexterous technicians. They are available 24/7 at Canon Support Number to link you up anytime and provide you effective remedy. They are the team of professionals ready for any consequences. No matter how much level of difficulties you are facing, the techies will not let you down. They have all possible sorts of solution of your Canon printer related glitches.