Printer not activated error code 30 message is what users are facing from few days. This particular error prevents printing documents. It can become a big threat if is not fixed at an early stage. Thus this article will explain to you how to fix the issue.
Here are some similar issues that users faced while operating the printer. Let’s check-out:
Printer not activated error code-30 PDF, 20 PDF– Generally, this error code strikes while you are printing PDF files.
Printer not activated error code– Common problem that occurs if there are fewer or no necessary security permissions.
How to fix Printer not activated error code-30?
- Install the latest updates
- Remove printer software
- Run the printer troubleshooter
- Select your printer manually
- Use Print to PDF feature
- Make sure that your printer is set as default
- Reinstall printer drivers and modify your registry
- Change the application’s security permissions
- Make sure that your printer drivers are up to date
Remove printer software
If you are coming across the Printer not activated error code-30 issue, it may be because of default in the printer software. It can interfere with the system and the error may appear. However, to cure this particular problem, delete and again install your printer software. To do so go to Setting>Apps section and remove Canon Printer software. Although it’s not very effective solution as it may leave some files or registry in the background. This may cause reappearing of the problem. For this, you can use IOBit Uninstaller to completely remove the software.
Make sure that your printer drivers are up to date
The printer not activated issue may arise due to the outdated printer drivers. The drivers that are running out of date can restrict the printers from printing. Well, you can fix it up by updating the printer driver. There are various methods to update the driver but the most opted one is to land printer’s manufacturer site and download the latest driver for your printer model.
Select your Printer Manually
When the user opts quick print option for printing the papers, at times the application automatically chooses Print to PDF feature. This may cause the error. To resolve the error the users might face this error. However, you can fix the issue by selecting the printer manually.
Reinstall printer drivers and modify your registry
When you reinstalled the printer driver you would have modified a couple of changes at the registration process. Make sure you mention that details in the given area. But, if you failed to do that, follow the given steps:
- Press and hold Windows Key + R and type Regedit
- Now, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Hardware Profiles\Current\Software\TS PDF Generator key in the left pane.
- Next, right-click the TS PDF Generator key and choose Permission from the Menu
- Now, go to the Users group and tick mark Allow for Full Control option
- Then, click Apply and OK
Change the application’s security permissions
The lack of security permission can also cause a Printer not activated error code-30. Else, to fix the issue follow the given process:
- Right-click on the application
- Choose Properties from the menu
- Next, navigate to Settings option and select your User Account
- Click on Edit option
- Go to the User group and tick mark Allow for Full Control option
- Lastly, click Apply and then OK
If you failed to succeed in resolving the Printer not activated Error code-30 issue manually, get in touch with the technical experts. They will assist you step by step until you get the problem fixed. Connect anytime without worrying about the time as they are available 24/7 to help their customers.