Are you trying to hook up your Canon printer with your Wi-Fi network? Or, you’ve already wasted several hours searching all over the Internet for a swift and trouble-free setup? Look no further, just check out the assistance provided by Canon Support team technicians. They will help you to connect canon printer to Wi-Fi.
Connecting canon printer to a Wi-Fi network is one of the most expedient modes of connectivity. It is basically a wireless connectivity that makes it movable within the Wi-Fi range. Connect your canon printer with your computer over Wi-Fi network is very simple all you need to do is follow some simple steps and then you are good to go.
Connecting your canon printer with Wireless network is just like a piece of cake once you follow the below mentioned steps:
- Turn on your printer by pressing power button.
- Hit the setting button, then look for device settings and when you find it simply click ok.
- Go for LAN settings and then press OK
- By pressing arrow button go to wireless LAN setup and then hit OK.
- Now, your canon printer will start searching for Wi-Fi network and in the meanwhile you will see blinking light.
- If the searching procedure is taking too long, then you can press stop to end searching. This will take you towards the wireless LAN setup, standard setup and after that you need to press OK.
- Now, again keep pressing arrow button until you can’t find Wi-Fi network and then simply press OK.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password and then again press OK.
- When the screen displays connected then press OK again.
After connecting your Canon printer to Wi-Fi, you need to add it to your computer to get it to work.
Here’s how you can do that:
- Go to the control panel of your computer and then go for devices and printers.
- Click on add a printer and follow the on screen commands to complete the process.
- After all done, your printer is connected with your printer and printer is already attached with your wireless network. So, try printing test page to see if the connections are perfectly made or not.
Hopefully after trying these simple steps, you will be able to connect your canon printer to your wireless network. However, if you need some assistance to follow these steps or you are unable to pursue them, then you need to take Canon Printer Support at once. To take this support, you need to make connection with highly-experienced professionals by dialing helpline number. Therefore, hurry up and get the reliable support to fix your issues as soon as you can.