Learn the steps to conquer Canon Mx432 Printer Error 5100?
Canon Printers are extensively admired for their excellent quality and proffering full printing solutions for office as well as home users. Due to the outstanding service and performance, millions of users from all across the world prefer canon printer for their working purpose. Still, at times, mostly users reported that they are facing Canon MX432 Printer Error 5100, while they print a document. This may be a carriage error which generally can be solved by using service mode and clearing the printheads when it has a blockage.
Well, you don’t need to take any tension, if you can’t resolve this issue. As by taking Canon Printers Support or by following the below mentioned steps you can conquer canon MX432 printer error 5100.
Reasons why error 5100 take place:
- As the corrupted systems files entries are real threat to the well being of a computer so, this error 5100 may also be caused by Windows system files damage.
- An incomplete installation or un-installation
- Improper deletion of applications or hardware
- Due to the attack of virus or adware/spyware
- Improper shutdown of the computer
There is a possibility that due to these activities some of the windows entries files gets deleted or corrupted. Thus, these corrupted files will lead to the improper working of application and shows error 5100.
Now, we have mentioned easy yet effective steps, by which you can quickly fix Error 5100.
Look at steps to Fix Canon Mx432 Printer Error 5100:-
Clean the Paper Feed Areas:
- With the help of a flashlight or other bright light, you need to check the paper feed areas of your Canon Printer. If there is any paper jams or interference, then you need to clean it properly.
Check for interference in Printheads:
- Check inside your Canon printer where the printheads are located and then ensure that there is no intrusion in there that may be causing the printheads to not move freely.
Remove and reset ink cartridges:
- You can also try removing and resetting all of your ink cartridges in the printer.
Try unclogging the Printheads:
- Firstly go to the printer’s settings options and then choose properties menu
- From this, hit on the maintenance tab
- For regular cleaning click on the cleaning sign
- In order to get completely unclogged printheads you should perform this up to 3 times.
- In any case, if this doesn’t work, then execute Deep Cleaning.
After following the given steps, if you still experience the same error, then we suggest you to take online assistance from the Canon Printer Support team experts. They are well-versed with all types of issues and their solution in every possible way. Here, you will get the best possible methods to fix your entire queries at your door-step.