How To Get Canon Printer Online On Mac?
Isn’t your Canon printer connecting to Mac? Can’t you print any document with your Canon Printer? Do you know the reason why your printer stops working all of the sudden? If really not, then don’t worry! I will let you know the reason for facing such type of problem. The main reason for not printing any document is that your Canon Printer may get offline. So, to make your Canon Printer Online On Mac, you will have to restart your printer and Mac as restarting is the best way to deal with any technical hiccups.
But in case the restarting process is not working anymore, then let’s have a look at the below-written points as our tech-savvy person has mentioned all the fruitful procedure of making Offline canon printer to Online. Moreover, you can directly make the connection with our team at Canon Printer Support. They will proffer you blue-chip services to get rid of this issue from your Mac device as well as a printer too.
Steps To Getting Canon Printer Online On Mac:
There are multiple ways apart from restarting to get Canon printer online back. All you have to do is to have a glimpse on the given points:
- First of all, check all the cable connections between your Canon printer and Mac. Make sure that none of the cables is loose and your Canon printer is turned-on
- Also, check out your printer’s tray for the paper jam. Confirm that your printer has enough paper and all papers are seated into the tray properly. If canon printer low ink message is displaying on the printer, then replace the “ink cartridges” immediately from the previews one
- In the next process, click on “Apple” menu and then opt for “Software Update” option to install all available updates
- After this, again tap on Apple menu and then choose “Restart” option from the drop-down menu
- Next, click on “System Preferences” that is present in Dock and then choose “Print & Scan” option. Now, double click on your printer from the printer list. By doing this, a yellow light will appear. Then tap on Resume button
- Press the key “Ctrl+P” from your keyboard to print a document and after this choose your Canon printer from the list
- If still, your Canon printer not printing any document, then it’s time to reset your canon printer system. Follow the following for this:
- First, click on Apple menu and then choose System Preferences from the drop-down menu
- Now, click on “Print & Scan” and then after press Ctrl key
- Next press right click simultaneously in the Printer list
- After doing this, a menu will pop-up from where you have to click on “Reset Printing System”
- Now, tap on “+” button and then add your Canon printer to Mac
- Now, after a few moments, Mac OS X will automatically download and install the latest software of your Canon printer
I hope the above given detail explanation helpful for you to make your Canon printer online on Mac. But if yet you are unable to do so, then hassle-freely make a call at Canon Printer Support Number and stay tuned with the techies. They will answer you in the easiest form so that you can do it on your own with following their instructions.