A large number of computer users, who properly use canon printer for task associated for official printing tasks or personal printing jobs sometimes complain that their canon printer does not respond quickly at certain intervals. If you are seriously facing Canon IR 8500 Driver error or working error on a daily basis, it becomes necessary to take the help of printer experts or certified printer technicians as they will simply solve the problem.
It is very important to note down that the printing not responding issue is certainly a common printer error and unexpected causes can cause this technical blunder. For example, the proper usage of an outdated printer driver could stop your printing machine from performing excellently. There can be many unexpected reasons of this issue. In the case of canon IR 8500 printer, you need to check your canon printer not responding correctly.
Major reasons of canon printer not responding error are given below–
While printing process, you can come across canon printer not responding issue. Many times, you can hardly experience an unexpected error message such as canon printer not responding error. Mostly this technical issue takes place, when you try to print something. Here are some reasons that can lead to canon printer not responding error.
- Print Spooler
- Printer drivers
- Poor connectivity
- Bad Hardware status
- USB Problems
- Improper Connectivity End points
These are major reasons for canon printer not responding issue. In the case of canon IR 8500 printer, you must check canon IR 8500 driver carefully. Still, if you have any doubt, you can take instant help from online technical professionals.
The Permanent Methods to rectify Canon printer not responding issue-
When you attempt to print the documents through your canon printer, you are experiencing canon printer not responding issue. To solve this issue, you must follow below the effective troubleshooting methods in the right ways.
Method 1- Start Your Network connection again-
For resolving canon printer not responding, checking the internet connection is the right troubleshooting instruction. You must check Internet connection carefully. If your canon printer is rightly connected to the network through a cord, you must check out if the cord is rightly plugged in or not. In the case of canon IR 8500 wireless printer, ensure that the printing machine is rightly connected with the router. After waiting for a few minutes, you need to connect in the cable and press the power option correctly.
Method2-Run Printer Troubleshooter Correctly
The windows gadgets have an in-built troubleshooting that assists its users in solving canon printer not responding issue. To run the troubleshooter tool, you must follow below steps in the right ways.
- Initially, you need to click on “Start” option from the bottom-left side.
- In the next step, you need to type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar rightly.
- From the search result section, you need to choose “Troubleshooting” button.
- Now, it will extend the option correctly. You must click on “Run the troubleshooter” option in the appropriate ways.
- Next, the troubleshooter will begin identifying the issue.
- In the matter of troubleshooter identifies the issue, you must follow the repair techniques as per the issue. In the dialogue box that displays correctly, you need to click on “Apply this fix” button and follow on-screen steps in the right ways.
Method3- Update canon printer driver
You could experience canon printer not responding issue, if you are using corrupted, outdated or wrong canon printer drivers. It can happen same with canon IR 8500 driver, if you are using canon IR 8500 wireless printer. In such cases, you must update your canon printer driver properly. In the condition, you don’t have sufficient time and patience to update it each time, you can attempt to update the driver automatically with the help of driver easy application.
Driver easy is the best software that automatically scans your computer system suitably and finds out an appropriate driver for it. It can do all the jobs in the right ways. So you don’t worry more about your printer driver and your updates. For using this software, you must follow the procedure explained below-
- Step1- In the starting stage, you need to download the driver setup file from the official website.
- Step2- Secondly, you must install the software. For installation process, you need to make double click on the setup file correctly. After that, you need to enable the application to run successfully and make the changes on your gadget just by clicking the yes button. Next option, you must hit on “Install now” button.
- In the driver easy software, you must click on “update” button from the left corner panel of the wizard button.
- It will begin finding for the available updates.
- Now, you must click on “update” button to install each update.
- Finally, it will successfully install the update. Then, you can use it with the help of canon printer. Thus, you can solve canon printer not responding issue.
By performing above steps, you can solve canon printer not responding issue. In the case of canon IR 8500 printer, you must check canon IR 8500 driver in the right ways.