Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error B200 with Easy Steps
You may come across canon printer error B200 while using your printer. The error arises due to some problem comes in hardware that is associated with the print head or even with the printer itself. If you confront this error, you will notice that your printing jobs get blocked. Don’t exasperate at that moment as we have tech-geeks who will assist you in the right way. So, avail Canon Printer Support via dialing our provided helpline number and get united with the technicians until you receive quality services or solutions related to your problem.
If you encounter Canon Printer Error B200, you need to simply turn-off the Canon printer for an hour and then unplug its power cable. After that, open up the cover, and check for objects that clog the printhead such as paper clips. Remove such foreign objects in case you see it, and turn on the printer by closing its cover. If this fails to resolve the B200 error code, then continue to read-out this blog.
Steps to Fix Canon B200 Error
Follow the below procedure to cope-up the error:
1. Manually Clean the Canon Print-head
Once you clean the print-head, such an issue will be terminated. So, have a glimpse to do it:
- Turn off the Canon printer first and then disconnect its power cord. Proceed with the cleaning once the printer gets cooled
- Open up the printer cover and look at the ink cartridges
- Remove the print-head along with the cartridges
- Run a test print to check whether it adjusts the alignment of the print-head automatically
An option Auto Head Alignment is there on the Canon printer’s control panel menu. The steps to access that setting will be mentioned in Canon printer’s user manual; so print a test page after the cleaning to check if the canon b200 error is still there or not. If still the same error persists, follow the next method.
2. Advanced Troubleshooting Steps For Canon Printer B200 Error
For this, you have to enable the internet on Windows PC for logging-in as an administrator. Follow the below points:
- Download and update the printer driver from the official site of Canon printer
- Click on “Start” button on desktop, search for Devices and Printers, and then click on it to open
- Under the Control Panel window, right-click on the Canon printer icon and choose Properties
- Opt for “Maintenance” and then click on Deep Cleaning
- Perform a Nozzle Check once deep print-head cleaning is finished
If this troubleshooting guide is not helpful for you to remove canon printer error b200, then make a direct connection with the deft connoisseurs. For that, you will have to put a call at Canon Printer Support Number and stay tuned with the techies freely. They know better how to make your hurdles terminated and make you feel good.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Fix The B200 Error On My Canon Printer?
Getting an error code B200 while working on the Canon printer is a clear indication of print head problems. There are numerous numbers of reasons that can cause such errors and might disturb you. However, consider following the below-mentioned solutions which help you to fix it completely from the root.
- Simply, reset your printer.
- Clean printer head
- Re-install and update your Canon printer drivers.
- Replace an old ink cartridge with the new one.
Doing so will surely help you to exterminate the whole host of your error B200 in no time.
How Do I Clear A Canon Printer Error?
Problems and errors can be anything and can arise frequently while working on your Canon printer. To get rid of all such hitches and glitches completely from the root, you should first check the connection and make sure it is stable. Besides, you should also update the drivers of your Canon printer and once done, you should consider resetting your printer to its default settings. Despite these fundamental solutions, you can approach the troubleshooting geeks if the situation is slipping out of your hand.
Where Is The Reset Button On A Canon Printer?
There is a reset button available on the canon printer but it doesn’t mean that you can’t reset your Canon printer.
- To do so, you need to turn off your printer first
- A ‘STOP’ button appears you should Press and hold it for a couple of seconds.
- Then, you will have to press the ‘ON’ button
- And, release the ‘STOP’ button.
- Again press the ‘STOP’ button five times continuously while holding the ON button.
- Lastly, you will have to release all the buttons
You will be able to successfully reset your Canon printer.
How Do I Clean The Printhead On My Canon Printer?
For that, you should take a shallow container with a solution of Windex and warm water. Next, put the printer head and ink ports into the base. Here, you will have to leave them for atleast 2 hours. After that, you need a soft toothbrush which will help you to wipe out the scrub. Furthermore, you will also need to reinsert the printhead and then print a test page directly from your canon printer. Ask for help if you find any kind of difficulties while doing the same.
How Do I Clean A Clogged Printhead?
- To do so, you need to turn on the printer
- Open cartridge slot and remove it by lifting the latch.
- Properly remove all ink cartridges from your printer.
- After that, you need to remove the print head.
- Clean the print head by removing dried ink.
- It is always advisable to make use of the cleaning materials.
- Reinstall the printhead in a proper manner
- Reinsert ink cartridges carefully
- Then close the cartridge cover
Run test print using your printer and check if any problem occurs.
How Do You Unclog A Printhead Nozzle?
- Before you begin, you should make sure that your ink cartridge is not empty.
- After that, go to ‘Control Panel’ by going to ‘Start’ menu.
- Then, navigate to access your printer’s utility program.
- Select the ‘Printers and Faxes’ option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for cleaning the print heads automatically.
Once done, you should print a test page using your printer. Besides, you can also consult with the professionals regarding the same. So, why are wasting your time? Just follow the steps to unclog printhead nozzle.
Can You Use Rubbing Alcohol To Clean Printer Heads?
Cleaning my printer by making use of alcohol will be a wise choice as it could remove the blocked printhead. Make sure, you are using Isopropyl alcohol and also keep the fact in mind that it will damage the wire. It can be the right approach to use alcohol if your printer has not been used for a longer time. Besides, you should also be meticulous while cleaning clogged print heads and nozzles. You can also fetch the proper supervision from the experts regarding the same.
Why Is My Printer Printing Blank Pages When It Has Ink?
Getting a blank page from your printer can be a frustrating experience. There are a few common reasons that could be a straightforward cause of such problems. Check out the reasons below:
- The paper tray is full of wrong paper size
- Clogged printer head nozzles
- Dried ink in the nozzles.
- Toner cartridges problems
- Empty ink cartridge and many more…
What Is The Best Material To Clean An Inkjet Printhead?
Are you looking forward to getting the best material for cleaning an inkjet printhead? You should make use of a base component that consists of soap detergent aqueous ammonia or isopropyl alcohol. This solution has the proficiency to dissolve ink residue and clean the print head of your inkjet printer. Keep the fact in the mind that different companies have different types of cleaners, depending on the printer you use. Besides, if you are doing it for the first time, you should find the expert’s supervision before cleaning the printhead.
Does Printhead Need To Be Replaced?
There is a time when it indicates to replace the print head of your printer. It usually happens when your print head clogged due to dried ink in the nozzle and the buildup of dust. However, most of the printers come up with the ink cartridge that has the in-built print head. These are replaceable all the time when you use ink cartridge. Besides, if your printer has a fixed print head and you will have to change it over the continued use. You should take proper assistance directly from the manufacture’s websites before replacing print head from your printer.