An error code B200 may occur on Canon printer because some problem arises in hardware that is associated with the printhead or even the printer. If you confront this error, you will notice that your printing gets blocked. Don’t exasperate at that moment as we have tech-geeks who will assist you in a right way. So, avail Canon Printer Support via dialing our provided helpline number and get united with the technicians until you receive quality services or solutions related to your problem.
If you encounter Canon Printer B200 Error, you need to simply turn-off the Canon printer for an hour and then un-plug its power cable. After that, open up the cover, and check for objects that clog the printhead such as paper clips. Remove such foreign objects in case you see it, and turn on the printer by closing its cover. If this fails to resolve the B200 error code, then continue read-out this blog.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer B200 Error
Follow the below procedure to cope-up the error:
- Manually Clean the Canon Printhead
Once you clean the printhead, such an issue will might be terminated. So, have a glimpse to do it:
- Turn-off the Canon printer first and then disconnect its power cord. Proceed with the cleaning once the printer gets cooled
- Open up the printer cover and look at the ink cartridges
- Remove the printhead along with the cartridges
- Run a test print to check whether it adjusts the alignment of the printhead automatically
An option Auto Head Alignment is there on the Canon printer’s control panel menu. The steps to access that setting will be mentioned in Canon printer’s user manual; so print a test page after the cleaning. If still the same error persists, follow the next method.
- Advanced Troubleshooting Step
For this, you have to enable an internet on Windows PC for logging-in as an administrator. Follow the below points:
- Download and update the printer driver from the official site of Canon printer
- Click on “Start” button on desktop, search for Devices and Printers, and then click on it to open
- Under the Control Panel window, right-click on the Canon printer icon and choose Properties
- Opt for “Maintenance” and then click on Deep Cleaning
- Perform a Nozzle Check once deep printhead cleaning is finished
If this troubleshooting guide is not helpful for you, then make a direct connection with the deft connoisseurs. For that, you will have to put a call at Canon Printer Support Number and stay tuned with the techies freely. They know better how to make your hurdles terminated and make you feel good.