Sometimes Canon Printer displays the error code U163 in its LCD display panel and the ink run out from 1 or 2 of ink cartridges into the printer. Due to this error, printer stops doing any print job and it also releases the blank white papers. In that situation, you may get frustrated and want some handy solution from skilled technicians. To take aid from them, you only need to obtain Canon Printer Tech Support at the comfort of your home and follow the directions whatever qualified techies guide you. Doing this, your problem will surely be sorted out in a jiffy.
Getting a printer problem is a regular scenario with Canon printer users. So, don’t get exasperated in case you encounter U163 error code during print job. This is a very common issue that can be arisen by most of the users. We are here to help those helpless users who are unable to fix this problem by the own.
Solutions Of the Error Ink U163
Follow the below given instructions steps by step to eradicate this error code from your canon printing machine. Stick your eyes to these points and perform as it is task by your own:
- Canon Pixma MX328 Stop/Reset Button
- When your printer is ON, place the refilled cartridges into printer and cover the top hat jointly with scanning unit cover
- Wait for a while until error displays. And if you did not find the error code, start printing to display the error code in LCD display panel
- But if you see the same error, then tap and hold Stop/Reset button. Don’t release the Stop/Reset button until your printer restart automatically
- Hence, your printer will start successfully, and you can free the button
Here! We define the essential steps of fixing this error code. If you follow them and still getting the same problem, then the last option is to give a ring at Canon Printer Tech Support Number and get united with the technicians. They have hands of experience in technical field, so your query will be resolved from the root.