Canon is always counted among top printer brand which is known for its reliability and high-printing quality products. Canon offers a variety of printers for home and office use. With millions of the users across the world, it is quite obvious that users may encounter a number of glitches while preferring different variants of Canon printer such a laser printer, Inkjet printer and multi-function printer. One commonly seen error message pop-up on Apple or Mac OS is “the printer is not responding Mac”. Availing Canon Printer Tech Support would be beneficial for you in handling those complications related to Canon printer. The numbers of qualified technicians are working here all round the clock to help you effectively.
Try Out the Below Steps to Resolve Canon Printer Issues Ffor Mac OS
We have mentioned the common solutions of this common Canon printer problem. These given procedures will be helpful for you in most of the canon printer issues. Hence, follow them one by one correctly:
- First of all, turn your printer off and then wait for a while. After than that turn it back ON
- In case “the printer is not responding Mac” error persists despite restarting the compatible printer, try the below setting on Mac:
- Click on the “Apple” drop down menu and opt for “System Preferences” from the list
- From the “Hardware” section, choose “Print and Fax” and then press on it
- Now, click on the “Plus” sign and highlight the printer in the Bonjour
- After that, click on “Add” option
- If you are using a USB cable to connect your Canon printer and Mac PC, make sure that this is securely connected to either port. Additionally, make sure that USB 2.0 cable is used and the distance between your computer and printer should be less than 6 feet. In case the error yet persists, try the below one:
- Make sure the cable is connected to both the devices securely and properly
- From the Apple drop-down, choose System Preferences
- From the Hardware section, choose Print and Fax
- Connect the USB cable’s other end to the computer
- When the Mac identifies Canon printer, the latter displays in the list of printers. If your printer is not detected, reconnect the cable to other USB port on the computer.
If still you are unable to print any document from your Canon printer on Mac, then the last option is to take assistance from third party. They will properly guide you on phone call when you put a ring at Canon Printer Tech Support Number. The entire solution of Canon printer problem will be delivered at your door-step by technicians.