How Do I Connect My Canon Pixma G3200 Printer To Wifi
The Canon Pixma G3200 is an all-in-one inkjet printer having great print, scan and copy functions. It is a compatible device for both Windows and macOS. Though, you may connect your printer directly to a PC or laptop using a USB cable, or to your network router wirelessly using WiFi. When you are ready to perform a wireless printing, wifi must be enabled on your operating device, having a wireless router and a wireless printer. And then you can hassle-freely print anything without even entering the password or using a cable for network connection. For Canon Printer Setup wirelessly you need to follow the guidelines whatever mentioned in this blog. Furthermore, you can also make a direct connection with deft connoisseurs via helpline number to get handy solution.
Well, in order to use the PIXMA G series printer for scanning and printing purposes on a Windows operating system, it is first needed to connect the printer to available wifi network. The printer drivers and other required applications must be installed on the computer as only then you can continue with print job.
Methods To Connect My Canon Pixma G3200 Printer To Wifi
The printer setup process consists of two ways.
- The first part is to start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer, and
- The second one is to download and run the setup file to install the drivers and software.
Part 1: Start Easy Wireless Connect On Your Printer
Before you begin with printer setup on your computer, you have to start the Easy Wireless Connect on the printer. After that, complete the printer setup on your computer or any other device to print. So, to place your Canon PIXMA G3200 printer into Easy Wireless Connect setup mode, follow the below noted steps:
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer until the ON spotlight blows
- Now, press the “Color” button and then the “Wi-Fi” button
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi lamp flashes speedily and the ON lamp is ignited
- Now, go back to the application screen and go ahead with the setup process
Part 2: Download And Install The Drivers And Software
Follow the below noted guidelines to download and install the printer driver and other software. Take a brief look at the given points:
- The very first thing you should do is to get the printer setup file from the official site of Canon printer. Before downloading the setup file, you are recommended to read the detail instructions carefully. However, you can also setup your printer with the use of CD.
- Once you have successfully download the setup file on your system, give a double-click on the file to launch it
- Now, select the “Start setup” option
- Choose your location and then hit “Next”
- Read the License Agreement and then tap “Next”
- Click “Agree” button to confirm
- Next, enable or disable the Firewall settings and then click “Next”
- Select “Yes” after confirming your wireless router name and printer model number
- A list of wireless router will be displayed on the screen. So, choose your wireless router from the given list and enter the desired password for your network to connect. And then click “Next”
- Select optional application if needed and then click “Next”
- Finally, then setup installation is completed
Talk To Techies If Yet Unable To Connect My Canon Pixma G3200 Printer To Wifi
Don’t feel bad! If the above written steps are not making you understand for connecting your Canon Pixma G3200 printer to Wi-Fi network. We have team of highly proficient and well-educated tech-geeks who will support you with full of dedication. So, don’t waste your time, give an instant ring at XYZ helpline number and get associated with them without any hassle. You will obtain the exact procedures for this problem.