How To Connect Canon TS3120 Printer To Wi-Fi?
The process of Canon TS3120 Setup is very simple. After connecting Canon TS3120 Printer to Wi-Fi, the users can easily scan or print wirelessly through their printer. No matter whether they are using Windows or Mac OS, they can cater to their needs with ease. Canon TS3120 series printers are the next generation printers come up with numerous innovative functionalities.
Before you start completing printing errands using Canon TS3120 Printer, you should make sure that the wireless connection is stable. Apart from that, you will also have to confirm that the necessary drivers and software are available on your PC.
Things To Do Before You Start Canon TS3120 Setup
- First of all, you should make sure that your computer system is in the active mode.
- Another thing you should do is to turn on your Canon TS3120 printer.
- Also, you have to turn your wireless router on for the easy setup.
After that, you should start the setup process carefully to connect your printer to a Wireless network. Below are the complete instructions through which Windows or Mac users can easily do the same without any inconveniences:
Here Is The Manner To Finalize The Canon TS3120 Setup:
Those users who are looking to connect Canon TS3120 Printer to the Wi-Fi on Mac OS can follow these steps:
For the Mac Operating System:
- Firstly, you should start the installation wizard.
- Next, you need to install the Helper tool for completing the installation process.
- Now, you should enter the username along with the password and click the ‘Install Helper’ option.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Start’ button and choose a suitable region.
- Hereafter, you should click on the ‘Next’ option and click on the ‘Yes’ button to acknowledge the agreement.
- Now, you should verify the printer status by selecting the ‘Agree’ option or ‘Disagree’ option.
- Further, you need to make sure the connection is stable and then click on the ‘Yes’ option.
- Here, you will have to choose the wireless router and enter the network password carefully.
- Now, you need to click on the ‘Next’ option and then move to the driver installation operation.
- Also, you should go to the ‘Add Printer’ screen and opt for the ‘Add Printer’ option.
- Here, the Canon TS series appear, just select it and choose the Secure AirPrint from the Use box.
- Further, you need to click on the ‘Next’ option available on the ‘Add Printer’ screen.
- Now, you should wait till the optional application software completes the installation and click the ‘Next’ option.
- Lastly, you will have to click on the ‘Exit’ option after completing the Canon TS3120 Setup process effectively.
By implementing these instructions, you can successfully connect your printer directly to the Wi-Fi without any hurdles. Don’t worry if you are making use of the Windows operating system and want to do the same. Through this blog post, you will get complete information about the setup operation in a proper manner.
For Windows Operating System:
To connect your Canon TS3120 printer directly to the Wi-Fi on Windows computer system, you should follow these steps carefully:
Check out the procedure:
- Navigate to the setup wizard setup option and set the preferred language for the full setup wizard.
- Now, you should choose your region and then click on the ‘Yes’ option to agree to the permit agreement.
- Here, an expanded survey program will appear on your screen, just select the ‘Agree’ or ‘Disagree’ option.
- After that, you see the ‘Firewall Settings’ that you need to disable and proceed by clicking on the ‘Next’ option.
- Further, you need to check if you are able to connect your printer to the wireless router.
- Now, you will have to click on the ‘Yes’ option and a list of wireless networks appears.
- Also, you need to choose a ‘Suitable Wireless Router’ option from the Canon TS3120 Setup wizard.
- Here, you will have to enter the network password to connect your printer seamlessly.
- After coming across the printer wizard load screen, click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Now, you should perform the Head Alignment properly and then conduct a Print screen test.
- Here, you can also install other applications with your printer and then click the ‘Next’ option.
Now, you should complete the printer configuration so that it can work flawlessly. Once you complete the Canon printer configuration, you will be able to connect your device to the printer successfully.
Additional Troubleshooting tips:
- In case your printer is unable to connect to the Wi-Fi, you should hard reset your Canon printer quickly.
- Apart from that, you also need to restart your router and computer system properly.
- Make sure, the network connection you are using is working without any interruption.
- Consider updating the necessary drivers and software of your Canon printer if available.
How Do Expert Assist In Case Of Difficulties?
There is no shocking if you come across several glitches while implementing these steps. It happens due to the availability of complex instructions and hence, you don’t need to worry at all. Simply, you should get in touch with the troubleshooting professionals as quickly as possible. Hereafter, you need to share the problems you are encountering, with the experts. These professionals are proficient and capable of dealing with such kind of problems.
They will suggest the problem-solving approaches for the resolution after analyzing the main causes. As a result, by using their solutions, you can fix the entire host of problems in a couple of seconds. On the other hand, the users can opt for additional assistance for the Canon TS3120 Setup directly from the geeks. Further, if you need more information about the same, you should quickly visit our website at anytime.