Undoubtedly canon printers are top-notch and one of the best printers available in the global market. But due to the regular usage, we might bump into different kinds of technical hiccups. Error 5200 is one of them and it is most common issue in the Canon Pixma MX340. Due to this error, at several times the on/off button color is changed to green. To know more about this in detail you can take Canon Printer Support. With the proper guidance you will not only able to know about this but can easily eliminate this error.
Usually Error 5200 crops up when your cartridge is dealing with issues related to temperature. Your ink cartridges too hot because of continues usage or becomes too cold due to the rare usage. This error can make you jump out of the seat and then you have to take your printer to the service center causing you a lot of money for a merely repair.
Fortunately, you don’t need to take your printer to a repairman. Here, we enlisted a simple yet most effective way to resolve this problem from the root. You can fix this error by resetting the canon Pixma MX340 printer.
Here are the steps for resetting the printer:
- Turn off the printer, if it was previously on or in running condition.
- For further actions, you need to press and hold the stop button for about 2 seconds
- Press the on button, hold it and then release the stop button.
- Now, keep pressing the stop button for 5 times and then release together with the on button.
- LCD display will go blank that means your printer is resetting.
- Computer might show you a new notification that it detects a new hardware, you just need to ignore it.
- At last, when resetting process completed simply turn off the printer than turn it on.
Now, check if there is any issue remained or your error 5200 is completely eradicated or not. If you are still facing this nasty error with your printer then we propose you to grab Canon Printer Support number straight away. Here, the technicians are accessible 24/7 and they have immense knowledge to eliminate these types of issues within limited time period.