If you have own Canon printer device, then there is a chance of confronting an Error Code b200 at some point while operating. To cope-up Canon Printer mp560 Error Code b200, there is some simple guidelines provided in this blog. All you need to do is to just go through the whole mentioned steps and perform as it is in your Canon printer. Moreover, you can dial Canon Support Phone Number from your comfort zone. As we all know that Canon Printers are in market for a long time and its reliability and easy troubleshooting features attracts the users most.
Causes Of Error B200 In Canon Printer mp560
Such an error arises due to utilization of different formulas of ink into the printer. Replacing or refilling OEM Cartridge with a cheaper one or poor quality may affects the printer and the chances of the error comes up unconditionally. Therefore, you should buy only from legitimate vendors if you choose refill or use remanufactured ink cartridge.
Efficacious Procedures To Fix Canon Printer mp560 Error Code b200
Below noted points are the troubleshooting guideline by which you can eradicate such an issue from your Canon printer machine. Go through the given steps carefully:
- First turn-off the printer and unplug the power button
- Now, open the printer cover to reveal the ink cartridges
- Remove the Pixma MP560 cartridges
- Remove the printhead from the printer carefully
- Clean the printhead along with the ink cartridges
- Clean the contact pads with a contact cleaner or a pencil eraser
- Reinstall the printhead first and then the ink cartridges. Now, power-on the Canon inkjet printer
- Run the “Auto Head Alignment” test print
The whole above written procedure will take almost 30 minutes. So, give some time to resolve this error code. And if it is not helpful, then jump to the next phase.
In this phase, you should have an internet connection and administrator access on your computer. Now, let’s start the resolving process:
- Update both the printer drivers and the Canon IJ Printer Utility software
- Click “Start” button and then press “Devices and Printers”
- Right-click the Canon Pixma MP560 and click “Properties”
- Select the “Maintenance” tab and click “Deep Cleaning”
After doing this, Canon Printer Error Code B200 will surely be exterminated from the root. But if you get stuck at one point while performing these given steps, then hassle-freely call at Canon Printer Support Phone Number. Here your call will be entertained by our top-most tech-geeks.