Canon Pixma MX490 printer is one of the finest quality printers that got versatile usage. Being one of the giant printer brands, Canon gives you the option to connect its printer over a wireless network. With the help of this you can easily take benefit of network sharing at your working premises. If you don’t know the procedure of this, then grab Canon Customer Service at once. Here, you will get the proper steps to create canon Pixma MX490 wireless setup. Although, you can also follow the below mentioned points, as we discussed some basic steps for the same.
Steps for Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Setup:
- Let’s discuss the Canon Pixma MX490 wireless setup using standard wireless set up:
- Before creating setup ensure that you router is properly setup and there is no network issue. Also, make sure both the system and network are connected smoothly for the further practice.
- Ensure to plug in printer into socket and turn on the power, Green LED light on the printer indicates that it is ON.
- When the screen display is blank even the printer is turned ON then press the copy button. After that, when screen in ON then press setup button at the touch panel display.
- From the wireless LAN Setup option on the touch panel, hit OK button. It will now start to search for several modes. Press stop until you see “Wireless LAN setup followed by Standard setup” on the screen.
- Scroll right to see several options and press OK after choosing cable less setup on your printer.
- Now, you need to install printer software on your system. You can do that either through CD ROM or manually download from the canon’s website.
- Start with your language, country and choose the model of the printer.
- Choose the device, operating system and also the folder in which you want to download the driver file. Double click on the downloaded file to launch it and also, run its set up.
- Now, choose your wireless LAN connection printer method as your Canon Pixma MX490 printer connection method and click on connect via wireless router method.
- Ensure to keep your printer on, software will automatically search for your printer which is already connected to network, and then click next.
- Click next to the cable less setup submenu.
- When network has been resorted installation shall start then click on license and agreement to start the process. Tap on complete tab after the option displayed, setup being installed.
- After installation, click on print test page for checking whether setup is accurate of not, click execute button.
Further Contact Experts to Apply the Above Steps
Here, you will see installation completed successful message display on your screen. You can easily print or scan using your Canon Pixma MX490 printer. Hope above steps will help you to connect your Canon Pixma MX490 printer over a wireless network and carry on smooth operations. If any problem crop up, then you need to dial Canon Customer Service Number and make connection with deft professionals. They will provide you the step-by-step procedure to do the same and also assist you to eliminate your issues completely.